Serves: 4 Time: 40 minutes
- 2 potatoes cut into small pieces
- 2 bell peppers (preferably different colours), roughly chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 250g smoked sausage, sliced
- 300g green beans, ends removed and then halved
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan to garnish
- Fresh parsley to garnish
Evenly spread the vegetables and sausage on a large baking tray.
Pour the oil and seasoning over the top and toss to coat.
Place in a preheated oven (200c) for 15 mins.
Remove from the oven and stir everything then return to the oven for another 10-15 mins.
Serve with rice, quinoa or on its own and garnish with some grated parmesan and fresh parsley