Serves: 4 Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs, cut into thin bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Flatbreads or pitta wraps
- 1 iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 salad tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 20 ml chilli mayo per person (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl then cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
Place a large frying pan on a high heat.
Once the pan is hot place the chicken on the pan making sure not to overcrowd the pan and cook in batches for 6-10 mins (without moving the chicken too much). Turning once about halfway through cooking.
Serve in flatbreads or pitta wraps with chili mayo, lettuce, quartered tomatoes and sliced raw red onion.